Qi (Claire) Chen 陈琦
Department of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
Email: qchen42 at jhu dot edu
260 Malone Hall, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD
I am a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University, advised by Bloomberg Distinguished Professor Alan Yuille. Before that, I obtained my B.S. degree in Information Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2017.
- My research interests include computer vision, machine learning, especially autonomous driving.
- Qi Chen and Sourabh Vora. Proposal-free Lidar Panoptic Segmentation with Pillar-level Affinity. CVPRW 2022. [paper]
- Qi Chen, Sourabh Vora and Oscar Beijbom. PolarStream: Streaming Object Detection and Segmentation with Polar Pillars. NeurIPS 2021. [paper][supp][code] [blog]
- Qi Chen, Lin Sun, Ernest Cheung, and Alan Yuille. Every view counts: Cross-view consistency in 3d object detection with hybrid-cylindrical-spherical voxelization. NeurIPS 2020. [paper] [supp]
1st place in lidar track NuScenes 2020
- Qi Chen, Lin Sun, Zhixin Wang, Kui Jia and Alan Yuille. Object as Hotspots: An Anchor-Free 3D Object Detection Approach via Firing of Hotspots. ECCV 2020. [paper]
1st place in KITTI cyclist and pedestrian 3D detection by the time of submission
- Qi Chen, Weichao Qiu, Yi Zhang, Lingxi Xie and Alan Yuille. Sampleahead: Online classifier-sampler communication for learning from synthesized data. BMVC 2018 Oral. [paper]
- Yi Zhang, Weichao Qiu, Qi Chen, Xiaolin Hu and Alan Yuille. Unrealstereo: Controlling hazardous factors to analyze stereo vision. 3DV 2018 Oral. [paper] [blog]